Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wedding card

Hi friends,

I made this card for my cousin's wedding the colors were black and dark pink. I started with a standard card base in raspberry ripple layered with a basic black mat then I added a raspberry ripple die cut made with the top note die. I like to use velum in my more formal designs so I added a volume layer embossed with a vintage SU folder. My flowers were made from the scallop and boho blossom punches, then sponged in black. The leaves were made from the build a bird punch. All were spritzed with glimmer mist. I also added the satin ribbon.
Hope you like it!

Here is her bridal shower card. I free cut the body and the skirt then embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I used the smallest flower from the boho blossom die and accented it with pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment